Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Top Chef Just Desserts


Today during lunch I watched Top Chef, Just Desserts, for the third time, and afterwards found myself ravenous for chocolate, for the third time.  If I want to lose weight, I definitely have to stop watching this show.  And I want to lose weight.  But I love the show.  What's a girl to do!

Watch while treadmilling?  Seriously, I have to just look at food to gain weight, so watching an episode of this show, I put on 5 pounds an hour.  Ridiculous.

This first episode,the quickfire challenge was to create a signature dessert.  Then, a little twist, halfway through they had to turn it into a cupcake!  A cupcake!  How fun! I just want to be a judge and sample everything.  Although me booty probably wouldn't like that.

Then the remainder of the episode was dedicated to chocolate.  The guest judge?  Mr. Chocolate! 



Jacques Torres ~ Check out his website and prepare to drool.  Curious enough, he sells among other chocolate covered delectables, cheerios, grahams, and cornflakes.  Chocolate covered cornflakes.  Mr. Chocolate, I never!  (But I'd love to try.)

Then there's this series Tom Colicchio, Johnny Iuzzini.  What's up with this picture huh Johnny?

I don't even know what to say about it.  The photog is saying, Yeah!  You are sexy!  Act sexy!
Click click click.
MMmkay.

I'll watch it tonight.  But if I have another sweet attack I'm going to have to stop.



1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see what this week has to offer - all about cocktails!!! Should be fun (and dramatic!!).

    ReplyDelete