It's a ROYAL edition of Get to Know You Sunday!!
1. did you watch the royal wedding
2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?Ooh, how about coffee and crumpet? I think crumpet is just an english muffin, I much prefer that to a scone. Gotta love them nooks and crannies right!?
3. who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?
4. can you speak in a english accent?Oh I do wish I could bet-tah but it's not really all that good. (As a matter of fact, as I answer all these questions, in my mind, I am using an english accent.)
5. do you own a fancy hat?Oh you mean a fascinator? I don't. But perhaps I shall get one in time for Harry's wedding.
6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?Castles don't seem as homey..more like museums. Who can relax in a museum? I choose a cottage, I'm picturing the one in the movie The Holiday.
7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married? were you even born?
8. have you found your prince?
That was a fun one! Head over to Mannland5 to answer the questions and link up..oh please do because these answers will be fun to read. In other news, my computer is annoyingly slow today, I don't know what on earth is going on with it...maybe it doesn't recognize my fingers typing with an english accent?