Saturday, April 23, 2011

I want....

Now that I'm serious about diet and exercise...

Including a workout by the all inspiring Tracy Anderson:



I am ready for the body of her famous clients:

Like Gwyneth.  (Love the yellow dress too!)

And while I'm putting in my order with the universe, can I also please have J Lo's legs?



Kim K's booty..maybe slightly smaller..

And Katie's skin:

That's not too much to ask is it? 

Ooh and if I got abs like any of these women I would be putting on a bikini for the first time in....??? years.  For some reason I am loving the stripes this year:




As I mentioned I am currently dieting.  I am following a plan from a hospital weight management center - it was time I got help.  I've been trying for too long and have not lost a single pound.  Or, I lose a few and then promptly gain it right back.  Now I'm looking for the big forever loss.  For the next several weeks my diet will consist of 2 shakes, 3 bars, and 1 meal consisting of 6oz protein and 1 cup cooked veggies per day.  Today is day 3 and already I have lost 3 pounds!  I have been tempted by lots of cakes and cookies and of course Easter tomorrow but so far...so good.

I'm still debating on a healthier Easter menu.  I'm thinking of slow cooker turkey..and maybe throwing a few potatoes in with the turkey so hubs can have some carbs.  Then 2 veggie dishes..grean beans and maybe broccoli.  Then I won't be cheating terribly bad.  The only cheat may come in portion size but I will try to keep that under control.  And woot!  I will survive a holiday dinner!

I hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment