Sunday, September 19, 2010

GTKY is dead

I came online this morning looking forward to today's getting to know you questions, and then I realized it was 9am and there were no questions yet!  I've been off the computer for a week and I didn't know as of last week it would no longer be.  Thanks Keely for a great run, it was fun while it lasted and I met some great new people!  I don't blame her, I'm sure it would have gotten old, not to mention difficult, coming up with new and interesting questions every week.  It's a task I'm not willing to take on myself, but since I was looking forward to it so, I googled some getting to know you questions so here I go riding solo.  If you care to join in please feel free to copy and paste!  Here are the hard hitting questions:

What are your favorite smells?
Depending on the season, during fall/winter I love apple and pumpkin smells.  Or fresh baked cookies or banana bread.  I also have a scented room spray from Pier 1, Ginger Peach, and I loooooove it!


THEN there's the smell of a movie theater when you walk in, mmmm popcorn, and fresh cut grass, and this'll probably sound weird but being a former swimmer, I still love to smell chlorine.  Strange but true.

Mountain hideaway or beach house?
I have a natural tendancy towards the beach house but really, both sound quite fabulous.


What countries have you visited?
Not nearly enough.  I want so badly to go to Europe.  So so badly.  I would love to have an Eat Pray Love experience and be able to stay months in a few countries, then write a book about it.  And then a movie.  But as it is, when I was a flight attendant it was domestic, so I've been to Canada, technically I guess Mexico but only the airport. 

What are your favorite sports to watch? 
I enjoy a football game, NFL not college, but I'm not a die hard fan.  Put me in front of a game and I'll enjoy it but I don't go out looking to watch a game.



Scary movies or happy endings?
I will not watch a scary movie.  Suspenseful is ok, but no way on the scary.  I prefer happy endings. 

What is the last movie you watched?
The last movie I saw at the theater was The Switch a couple weeks ago.  That's the one with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman.  It looked to be a light hearted cute movie on the preview but to be quite honest I was bored.



Snog chew...(that's me snoring)

Last book you read?
Right now I'm reading J.D. Robb Fantasy in Death.  I've heard many a great things about J.D. Robb aka Nora Roberts, but ehhhh I hate to say it, this book isn't doing much for me.  I am also reading Building Websites for Dummies because I have a website idea that's going to be FAB-U-LOOOOUS but I haven't the slightest how to create it yet.


Now is the time I like to publish post and go see everyone else's answers, so if you do happen to copy and paste let me know! 

Have a great Sunday and week ahead!








No comments:

Post a Comment