Friday, September 24, 2010

A night at SNOB

On Tuesday night the hubs and I had a night on the town.

After a little sightseeing,


We went to our favorite restaurant for dinner: Slightly North of Broad, aka SNOB.



My parents had given us a gift certificate, and as money was not an option, we ate like kings.

Hubs appetizer: Smoked Salmon


My appetizer (so incredibly yummy!)  Bruschetta


Hubs entree: tuna steak with fried wontons, kimchi, cucumbers, and an arugula salad.


My entree: pan seared keegan farm chicken with cheese grits, asparagus, and arugula salad.
Again, tasted incredible!

And we even had some money leftover to do a little shopping next door, at Charleston Cooks!


I don't know if you can see the pineapple bowl in the center of the picture, I bought one of those and a nice cast iron grill pan.


Thanks, padres, for a nice night on the town!

If anyone visits Charleston, I totally two thumbs up recommend SNOB!



1 comment:

  1. SNOB, next time I visit! Love the top photo... did you take that? It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete