1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
I..uh...I have to go look in my closet! Actually the bathing suit I mentioned previously has been the most expensive thing I bought lately. Coincidentally, I tried it on last night, which was humbling after gorging myself on pizza and hot dogs last week.
2. Have you ever played a team sport?
Swimming was my sport of choice, but I also dabbled in basketball and soccer.
Not me, but I have a million pics taken in this pose. Ok, maybe just dozens.
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
Why on earth would anyone want to be a bug I wonder? I guess if I'd have to pick, I'd pick a lightening bug. How cool to have your booty light up at will, eh!
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
Probably the bottom of your feet? Then you couldn't walk..Although, anywhere on your body hurts to get sunburned. I hate taking a shower and having the water feel like razor blades on your burned body, Yowsahs.
5. Are you happy?
Vacation was just what I needed. I didn't realize until I was on the plane home how relaxed I was. And that I get to go right on mini-vacation #2? This is one happy girl!
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
I love love love that one commercial where the old woman is talking to someone about her BFF Rose, Ha! I enjoy the abbreviations. The one thing that bugs me so dang much - is when people are trying to spell "lose" and instead write "loose" My skin crawls more with misspellings than abbreviations.
Lose - A form of Lost - Kaloula is digging through her closet again, what'dja lose?
Loose - Kaloula is digging through her closet again, she must have a few screws loose.
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I could live anywhere! Except somewhere really really cold. And I love where I live too!
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?It's time to start getting extreme I do say. Unfortunately up to this point, I am usually past full when I get mad at myself for eating that much, and throw the rest away. Still, I haven't done anything crazy!
I hope you all have a great week! Off I go on the next trip. In the meantime, please check out my sister's blog - Life of Pond. Funny funny stuff!