Wednesday, June 23, 2010

1 and 2 and 3 and 4, c'mon let's do some more!

It's Wednesday already, can you believe how time flies these days?

On Monday I had intended on waking up before the sun, against my better judgement, to make the 30 minute drive to the beach to meditate at sunrise.

AAahahahahahaaaaaaaa.  Hahaha. teeheeha. ha.

Ha.

When I was still up at 3am I realized I would not be waking in an hour to see the sunrise on the beach.  And meditation?  No ma'am.  I was in lala land.

I finally got to a point where I am craving a good, sweat inducing, kick my butt workout.  Ok, I failed at P90X, I think I made it a week.  I lost my Brazil Butt Lift dvd soon after buying it, and dang it too because I was really wanting a Brazilian Booty.  I need to find that..I have a bad habit of taking out a dvd from the player and putting it in random other cases.  I know, tsk tsk.  I get annoyed with myself for doing it. 

I read a lot of tips about getting in shape and healthy and a good majority say it's best to tell someone, be accountable to a friend.  I find I do best by just doing it and not telling anyone.

So I'm not telling you, K?

I am a damn sucker for infomercials and confess to a whole library of workout dvds.  I ought to have quite enough by now, thank you, but I find myself needing 2 more.  Workout dvds, as with books, alls I need is to hear one person rave and I quite impulsively buy it within the next 24 hours.  I try to compose myself, use self control, and somehow will obsess about the dvd or book until it's in my possession.  2 raves I've heard lately, Jilian Michael's 30 day shred - you had me at 20 minutes. 

And Tracy Anderson..has anyone been doing her workouts?  Her routines seem so unique and fresh and new and exciting that it's my current obsession.  But I've held it in a lot longer than 24 hours.  I'm practicing self control for the moment. 

Because, you know, I need to have some serious control to get on the weight loss train to skinnyville.

Here's a little sample of one of her workouts:



Here is her website.

Ooh I want.  I think it will be an "I lost 20 pounds" reward for myself.

That's all.

I'm headed to Cleveland tomorrow!  Holla!  See you next week!


4 comments:

  1. How come I never see workout infomercials? I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure that P90X would KILL me!

    Have fun in Cleveland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried P90X and it was SO hard. I am 42 yrs. old and have gained 3 lbs. over the wintertime and I really have to get on that durn treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing my wife will enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete