Sunday, April 3, 2011

GTKY Sunday!

Woohoo, Getting to Know You time!!  I'm not so sure about the questions this week.  I wanna go back to last week's since I missed them, but you know, maybe against the rules or something so here goes:

(First, a pretty picture)

1. do you weigh yourself?
Not so much.  When I lose my first 20 pounds I'll start to weigh regularly but at this weight it only ruins my day to see what I weigh.

2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
I don't get too adventurous when it comes to food ~ Anthony Bourdain I am not.  One time I was in Puerto Rico and went out for Chinese food.  I ordered chicken, and I know the stereotype about that I try not to play into it.  But seriously, this was NOT chicken.  It grosses me out to think about what it really could have been. **shudder**

3. snail mail or email?
Snail mail is nice but who remembers to buy stamps anymore?  Email.

4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?
Plenty of irrational fears.  My hubs would probably have a laugh at that understatement.  I can't read scary or heart thumping books or watch such movies because I will turn chicken little at night.  The latest was the movie The Fourth Kind.  I swear I will be woken by alien owls at 3:33am.  **shudder**

5. do you play an instrument?
I keep thinking I'd really like to learn the guitar but there are a million other things I'd like to do first.  No is the answer to this question!

6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?
Oh my.  Seriously?  **shudder** again.  Aw, man!  Aw...do I really have to pick one of those?  I guess the snake.

7. do you ever go braless in public?
Only if I have on a shelf bra tank and something else over that. 

8. today i am thankful for........................?
Oreo truffles, family and friends, a fun night out last night with hubs, Sunday morning motivation, and dunkin donuts coffee.
 
 
Thanks, Keely, for the Sunday morning **shudders**!!!
 
Head over to MannLand5 to link up!



5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from GTKY I was going to ask what are Oreo truffles and then I see the recipe below. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED coffee - And one of those truffles that you have on the next post would go amazing with it. Hi from GTKY

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh so hard! I live in Puerto Rico and I know what you mean about the chicken in Chinese restaurants. It's a constant joke down here! I'm sure it's some sort of over processed chicken product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, let me know exactly what type of oatmeal you meant! I'm going to make it for breakfast tomorrow and post it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Fourth Kind is probably the scariest movie I have ever seen. My husband is obsessed with aliens, so he made me watch it. I was covering my ears and closing my eyes the whole time we watched it. I watched it with my in laws at Christmas and my brother-in-law's girlfriend and I would turn our heads at the same time..it was so funny. And then my mother and father-in-law were both "This is what was so scary?" LOL.

    If you find the picture of Milla Jovovich being probed...notice the probe looks like an owl. :)

    ReplyDelete