Friday, April 22, 2011

Where on Earth?

Happy Earth Day!



Randoms:

I always wondered why people apologized for not blogging in a while.  My thoughts: it's your blog, do what you want.  We don't sign a contract to blog saying we will blog every day or 3 times a week or however much.  But, that said, now I am the one feeling guilty and the need to apologize for not blogging as often lately.  I have been terribly uninspired.  And, I am quite grateful for you and don't want to let you down.  So, if you are still with me..Thank you!  And I am sorry!

I started an official diet.  It's through a hospital, not a name brand like weight watchers or anything.  I am excited about it...but, I won't be posting too many recipes for the next 15 weeks.  (The length of the program)  It will all be worth it in the end, when I get nice n skinny I will not regret not posting recipes for a while.  Then I'll have to find new healthy recipes to post so I can maintain.  In the meantime, I will have to find other tidbits to blog about.  So my second apology: if you are a fan of recipes, I apologize for the lack of in the coming months!

It's Earth Day!  I'm sorry to say that doesn't mean much to me, I haven't done anything special for the earth.  I did plant some flowers a couple days ago, that was earthly, no?  What else does one do on earth day?  I don't know.   I work 12 hours so I can even go outside and appreciate it.  Nevertheless, Happy Earth Day!!

I do hope for better inspiration soon.
Tomorrow I will tell you everything you never knew you wanted to know about my exciting new diet!





No comments:

Post a Comment