Sunday, December 13, 2009

A cookie disaster



I've spent all day in the kitchen and have nothing to show for it! Tre disappointing and uber embarrassing. I mean, I let those cookies be the boss of me and know what? They won.

And so here I sit, covered in flour, dejected in spirits, and exhausted. AoM tells me I should have been drinking wine while baking and by golly, she's right. Perhaps some spirits right now will lift my spirits. Oh yes, cheap bottle of zinfandel in the fridge, I hear you calling.

And I am coming to get you.

I have never failed at cookies before. I just don't understand.



Check those out. If life was perfect, they'da turned out like these:



Embarrassing. Am I right or am I right?

I will conquer this cookie. Oh yes, dear cookie, you may have won the battle but you haven't won the war!

1 comment:

  1. Cookies 1, Kaloula 0! Not embarrassing, just part of life ya know? I just saw a commercial where a woman said she puts her bundt cake in the refrigerator for an hour before frosting because the frosting goes on smoothly without melting. Try that next year.

    ReplyDelete