Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

Head on over to MannLand5 to link up!

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Somebody Tom Sellecked ma bus bench is all I think of.  But no.."stand alone" mustaches, not sexy. 




2. What's the last concert you've been to?
I have to think good and hard about this one, I can't remember.  Haha (!) It was probably Eminem, I knew someone who toured with him and got free tickets to go to his concert in Detroit.  That was several years ago.

 3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
I don't know what kind of picture this is painting of me, first with Eminem and now when I tell you it was proooobably Full House.  There is a whole score of sitcoms I watched..Alf, Growing Pains, Family Ties, The Facts of Life, Cosby Show..for some reason I really liked that Full House.

4. Were you named after anyone?
Negative
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Nope sure don't

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
There's SO much I want to do!  Learn to sew, design clothes and shoes and purses, go to culinary school, and baking school, start a couple businesses, read, write a book, swim, workout full time with a trainer, then learn to teach spin class because I've been to great ones and the one at my gym stinks so I want to take over. I think that's all for now.

7. What is your favorite department store?
I tend not to shop at department stores too much, but I do like Dillard's.

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
Shaving is a huge pain in the arse so I would get it everywhere..legs, bikini, pits, and brows.  Just being honest here.

Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. I agree with your #8...just take it all off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is too adorable! I am with you on the 80s sitcoms! What a great time!

    Happy Sunday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on department stores.....I like Target:) Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with number 8! haha. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete