Just this past week I've been really pining for fall. I can honestly say, that has never happened to me before. Normally I want summer to last year round. This summer, however, something happened. I started sweating. I never sweat ever in my life, until this year, no joke! And now that I sweat, (does that happen because I'm getting old?) I am ready for fall. Does such a place exist on Earth, where the temp stays between 70-80 all year round, and daylight lasts from 6am - 8:30pm? This is where I want to live. I must investigate. Who's coming with me? Who's coming? Who's coming with me, besides Flippy right here?
Here are today's Getting to know me questions from MannLand5!
1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?I do love a reality show! I'm saying..I love a lot of them but to HOST one? Gosh..Probably I'm not meant to type all my thoughts, maybe just an answer would suffice? Somehow I can't stop typing everything that passes thru the noggin. Ok, I will say..Project Runway!
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
I wonder who uses that hair removal cream..I mean people MUST because they haven't stopped selling it. Like, and I know I'm typing all my thoughts here again, but the only time I ever tried that cream was in high school, and I think of the silly cream commercials back then, and for some reason my brain transitions to Salon Selectives and how every girl back in grade school used that, and didn't it smell great! And how come that went away but this cream is still sold? Hair removal cream seems so early 90s to me. Ahem so I choose shaving.
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
There really is only one "fall" scent if you ask me. PUMPKIN! Although maybe this year I will try APPLE PIE, doesn't that sound lovely. I have to find someone who makes a good one. Yankee Candle? Scentsy?
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
My favorites are on right now, and I suppose will go into the fall - Project Runway and Big Brother. I hope not to get addicted to too many others. Ok Survivor and Modern Family, and that's all. That I can think of right now.
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
I'm not sure what the question is here. Which would I rather be? Chef. Which would I rather have? Chef. Which would I want my husband to be? Shopper. Who do I think makes more money? Shopper. Who would I hire before hitting the red carpet? Chef. What is the question?!
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?