Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Amazingly delicious cake, the more you eat, the more weight you lose! Want the recipe?

George Costanza met alien lifeform. As they sucked his brain out his ear through a little straw, What was he wearing?! stick around!

Actress wearing six inch heels steps in elephant poo. What was her reaction? You may be surprised to find out!

I can totally be a news person. Oh my gosh I hate leading cliffhanger questions, to get you to stick around and keep watching!!!! Tell me what's coming up, without the cliffhanger.

"Coming up after the break, a funny story about elephant poo" would be a much better way to get me to keep watching. No questions necessary!




"That's ridiculous! A funny story about elepant poo! I need to know more. What's funny about elephant poo? I'm going to keep watching!"

See?

Just a lil rant on cliffhanger questions.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, it took me a few minutes to get the gist of this so-far out-of-character rant, NoM! LOL! Great recipes to elephant poo? Did that have anything to do with the elephant poo paper link I sent you? So now you've left your own cliffhanger question... where's the cake recipe?!?!?! Sounds like my kind of diet.

    ReplyDelete