Sunday, July 4, 2010

GTKY Holiday Edition


Head on over to Keely's blog so I can get to know you too!

1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?
Oh, I do wish I was in Chicago right now, I could be on my parent's boat, having some BBQ, and spending time with family.  Alas, here in Charleston, I don't have the slightest what we will be doing yet!  I do love the 4th just for the sheer summerness of the holiday!



2. Are you a hugger?
I enjoy a hug but I've never been one to go hug everyone in the room.


3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?
Hamburgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, asparagus...anything but fish really!


4. Do you like to watch parades?
Not particularly.  Does that make me unamerican?



5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
I just don't know how to answer this one. They either have no smell or they're stinky as hell!  No matter boy, girl, dog!


6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Is ANYONE on team Jacob?  Honestly?  Vampires baby!!


7. Do you read your horoscope?
Rubbish!  Not since high school.


 
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I have lots of favorites!  From Cold Stone I like to mix cinnamon ice cream with strawberries.  From Publix.. I have 2 - French Silk Duo - combines french vanilla and french silk, and red velvet cake!  Anywhere else I go with the ol standby, chocolate chip cookie dough.


Have a happy safe 4th of July!!

all photos from here.




4 comments:

  1. Fun answers to the questions :) Sorry you can't be with your family today. I'm English so my family has never celbrated 4th July ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that not watching parades doesn't make us unamerican:) I just don't like parades. Have a great 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, mostly everything is good barbecued except fish. ;)

    btw, thanks for the birthday greeting! :)

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, yeah, someone is on Team Jacob....me, my sis, my friend Cindy. Werewolves rock!

    I read my horoscope in the paper everyday and then laugh hysterically! Some of them are so stupid its hilarious :-)

    ReplyDelete