Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday GTKY

I haven't been able to participate in Keely's Getting to Know You in a few weeks but today, it's Sunday, I'm on the computer, and I get to play along!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend..not me..I'm doing my third 12 hour shift in a row and I'm tired!

1. Thong or Granny Panties?
Those are extremes..I like to choose a middle ground panty, if you will.
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
This hasn't happened to me, I'm not sure.  It depends on the guy I guess.  Most of them I would.  To be quite honest, this is a fopaux I don't really see anymore.   Is that how you spell fopaux?

3. Spanx or no Spanx?
The only day I had spanx on was my wedding day..but I'm all for smoothing out rumples and hiding the ever dreadful VPL. 

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
Yes!  I need something covering me when I sleep.  Even if I'm just sitting on a couch watching tv I like to be snuggling with a blanket.

5. What is your favorite Disney character?
I thinked I stopped having favorite Disney characters when I left high school..and since I don't have kids now, I don't even know these Disney characters.

6. Dream vacation spot?
So many!!  Costa Rica, St. Thomas, Hawaii, Italy, France, Prague...

7. What is your dream job?
Travel writer

8. Who is your hero and why?
Enrique Iglesias.  No really... heroes to me are people who came from nothing, made something of themselves, and now are helping others do what they did.  People inspire me every day..but I don't have one specific hero, so..to put a name down..Enrique it is, since he seems to be up for the job!

Happy Happy Sunday to you and thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. I almost put travel writer as my dream job - it would be perfect especially if everything was paid for by the job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun answers! Off to read more of your blog ~

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers. I saw your other blog about dieting. I will follow along with you:) So they have Potbelly's in Charleston? We might be moving to Florence SC and I was wondering what they had there.

    ReplyDelete