Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas is coming!

Right about this time every year I get super excited about Christmas.  Super dang excited!  I can't wait to decorate the house.  The only problem is I'll be on a budget ~  I've been looking for ways to decorate on the cheap.  Sometimes I hit up the dollar store looking for bargains.  I try to stick to a color scheme when shopping at the dollar store so it doesn't end up looking...well, dollar store-ish.  I know this is sorta putting the carriage before the house ~ talking about decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving... I had Thanksgiving yesterday since I have to work tomorrow.  (It was goooooood!) 

Here's a few ideas I've found that I may work into my decorating this year:


Candy canes in a glass jar..economical and jolly!


I'll be using red instead of blue..but the blue really does look nice.


Just cute.  Festive.

Christmas Decorating Ideas: Bowl of Ornaments

Pretty.  Makes me want to run out and get some disco balls.

Christmas Decorating Ideas: Outdoor Holiday Lanterns

I would love this on my mantel!

I hope you have a happy, safe, Thanksgiving full of yummy deliciousness!



1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog, and I think it is adorable! What great ideas you have. I was searching for mantel ideas and hit images and this little lantern caught my eye! I am going to do this. Come and visit sometime. Debbie

    ReplyDelete