Friday, April 23, 2010

Hakuna Matata



Yesterday I went to school.  I had a big test that I've been stressing over.  When I got there it occured to me that I didn't have my phone, so I instinctively went to text my husband that I forgot my phone.  Duh.  This is a sign I need a vacation!

Then

I started taking my test.  I purposely have to drive to school with the radio off, otherwise I will have music in my head instead of physiology.  Which I did, but for some reason, while trying to take the test, my brain decided to turn on Hakuna Matata- and LOUD.

What in the world???

I have not watched The Lion King in at least 10 years so how come this song is interrupting me?

Hakuna Matata!  What a wonderful phrase!

Which part of the frontal lobe contains gray matter of conscious planning and voluntary motor decisions?

HAKUNA!

Which embryonic structure develops into the nervous tissues of the central nervous system?

MATATA!

It was random and distracting I tell you!

(It means no worries)

1 more week of school friends, then I will have a month off.  I will be drinking margaritas and getting fit.  Oxymoronic perhaps but this is what I will do.
Maybe it will make for some exciting posts, eh!  Stay tuned for that!

Giveaway coming soon (today)!
In the meantime, check out some bloggerbud giveaways at:


And




 

4 comments:

  1. Mmm... margaritas! Just one more week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happens to me all the time, usually when I'm out working in my garden. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a song I've not heard for YEARS will pop into my head, and STAY there for hours! Weird!!

    Love that yours was "no worries!!" Hope you follow the songs instructions, and have a great weekend!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much girl for advertising me! More entries for you!
    xoxox

    Btw, that's so outrageous that that song started playing inside your head out of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, now Hakuna Matada is running through my head ;-)

    Enjoy your time drinking margaritas and getting fit.....makes total sense to me!

    ReplyDelete