Sunday, January 30, 2011

Superbowl Menu

After perusing the blog world and other parts of the net, I've come up with my superbowl food menu.  Since there's only going to be the two of us, I'm keeping it a little short, but I'm sure we will still have plenty of leftovers!

**All pictures are from the blogs where I got the recipes**



I hope mine turns out just as pretty!



Skinny recipes - a must when eating lots of food!


A little something fresh, on the lighter side, so as to save room for dessert!

For Dessert, I'm still on the fence:

Num.

Double num!

 
OR

Sigh.  Fabulousness.

It's still a week away and I change my mind several times daily. 
If the Superbowl was today, this is what I'd make!




 

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that pizza from the Pioneer Woman is a must!! And I vote cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karina, all who eat with you on game day are in for a treat. All of the food was wonderful. I'm new to your blog and have enjoyed browsing through your earlier entries. I really love the food and recipes you feature here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jalepeno poppers look amazing. I have some jalepenos in the fridge, I might have try out this recipe.

    ReplyDelete